03/11/2016

DIALOGE IN THE PAST

Rubén: Hey Alex what did you do last weekend?
Alex: I did a lot of thinks, on Saturday I went shopping
Rubén: What did you buy?
Alex: I bought some new clothes and I played tennis too
Rubén: Who did you play versus?
Alex: I played versus Jon
Rubén: Did you win?
Alex: Of course I won I am better player than Jon
Rubén: What did you do after the tennis match?
Alex: Well I had shower, then I went home in the eveningI went out with my friends.
Rubén: Did you eat in a restaurant?
Alex: yes, we had dinner at Mc Donald
Rubén: Did you enyoied the meal?
Alex: Yes we enyoed the meal very much and also we met some school friends there.
Rubén: Really! Who did you meet?
Alex: We met Isma, Fran and Adil and What about you?
Rubén: Unfortunatily I didn't go out this weekend. I didn't play tnnis and I didn't eat in a restaurant.
Alex: What did you do then?
Rubén: I stayed at home and I studied for this week exams.
Alex: Oh! pour you!

No comments:

Post a Comment